Sunday, July 10, 2011

day 6 - The break

OK, we all need a small break after 5 days of juice fasting.

A home made hotpot was served @5pm. That wasn't tasted as good as we expected. We were kind of missing the taste of the juices that we had in the past 5 days.

It is decided that we are going stay a 4 day fasting and 3 day break type of routine to see how we feel from the 15th of July.

I measured my blood pressure in the afternoon which was the usual time where I had my highest level. But the result of the measurement was nearly back to normal with taking the med for 5 days. That really surprised me and in other hand encouraged me a great deal of keep going with this juicing thing.

Anyway, I will be back to the fast tomorrow until the 15th of July and hopefully that I can officially get off the meds.


No comments:

Post a Comment