Wednesday, July 6, 2011

day 2 - very hungry

I am very hungry as of now for sure.

Breakfast was 1 peach and 1 apple. That put me in a 5 hour fasting period. The taste was actually very good for a morning drink. I haven't had that stuff for years. In the past, most of my breakfast was associated with Oat meal and perhaps some eggs. Well, certainly, I miss all of those good and fatty stuff for sure.

Lunch was kind of veggieish style. @1pm, I made a juice with 1 cucumber, 1 tomato, 2 carrots, 1 piece of celery, a hand full of broccoli. Taste was pretty bad for the first time. Surprisingly, my daughter loved it and had 3 oz of it.

As of now, I am starving again. In just a few minutes I am going to make a melon juice for a change.

For the record, I do feel a little bit lighter and cleaner. Since last night, my bowl movement was very irregular as I expected. It is detoxing the system I believe. We will see.

3 cups of water melon with seedless grapes juice were created and drank by me any my wife. That felt pretty good.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that my wife and I both are on this juicing task now.

Dinner was horrible indeed! The reason was that the juice was 95% made from veggies only 1 orange was mixed. A lots of green veggies such as spinach, celery, broccoli and red radishes.

Before dinner I took Miah to the Seaview park for a little walk. The first time I can smell different scent from the woods. I guess perhaps the juices are working. The late afternoon sunshine from the west was very nice. It was not hot at all and feeling very much charged.

Another day is gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment