Friday, July 15, 2011

Back to normal

Well, after had that normal dinner last night, both of us felt a bit juice withdraw. That sounds a bit weird, doesn't it!

Anyway, we had to try to stay on the course but still a much needed carb intake has taken us to Costco for a slice of pizza. Man that was the best pizza I have ever had in a long time. By the way, the cost of that slice was only 2 bucks.

That night, we didn't want to break it because of the pizza lunch. Thus veggie and fruits again.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I have started my daily 3 mile walk several days ago. The entire walk is a up/down hill exercise. We live on a semi hill side over Laguna. There are many beautify trails and parks around here. The closed and easiest one is one I have been taking. The start is a up hill walk which can elevate my heart beat rate up to 135 bpm. That part usually takes around 20 minutes to complete. It is a good exercise and indeed helps increase the circulation of my body for sure.

Again, I did that walk after dinner. By the way on the same day, we all together did a 5 mile hike along the Aliso Summit trail. Miah was good enough to keep up with our pace. What a great workout we all had that day.

Thursday was a busy day for us. Originally my wife planned to take Miah to the Disney land as usual but since we were going to see a doctor on Friday at a very early time then we decided to just take it easy for the day by running some errands for this weekend's party. Well, the lunch was kind of good. We had an Indian buffet over by Irvine. The name of that place is called Annapoorna. The food was very good and gladly they didn't charge Miah since she is under 3 and perhaps looks a bit taller.



No comments:

Post a Comment